Dietrich Klinghardt MD, Ph.
Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt is known for his successful treatment of Lyme disease,
chronic pain and illness. He studied medicine and psychology in Freiburg, West Germany. After
graduating, he conducted three years of research on the dysfunction in autoimmune disorders at the
Albert-Ludwig University in Freiburg.
Dr. Klinghardt has been synthesizing traditional and alternative medicine for more
than 32 years. He developed Autonomic Response Testing, a comprehensive diagnostic system which has helped to
transform many practices in the U.S. and abroad into healing centers and helped many practitioners to become
His teaching and philosophy include recent insights into the influence of the family
system on one’s health through working with family systems oriented healing approaches developed by
psychoanalyst, Bert Hellinger. Due to his innovative contributions to Neural Therapy, Acupuncture,
Homeopathy, Energy Medicine and Energy Psychology he is regularly invited to teach workshops at the
prestigious "Medicine Week" in Baden-Baden, Germany.Dr. Klinghardt is the author of a groundbreaking German
book on biofeedback guided psychotherapy: “Psychokinesiology – A New Approach in Psychosomatic Medicine”He
currently resides in Bellevue, WA where he treats patients and teaches workshops on his healing methods.
He currently offers workshops in the United States and Europe.
His holistic technique combines Neural Therapy with the principles of non-surgical
For more information on Dr. Klinghardt's protocol for treating Lyme
- Facharzt fuer Allgemeinmedizin
- American Board of Pain Management
- American Board of Pain Management Specialties
- American board of Orthopedic and Neurological Medicine
- American Board of Neural Therapy
- PhD Thesis on the involvement of the autoimmune and collagen in vascular
- Clinical research on the effects of heavy metal toxicity on the
- The 5 Levels of Healing: A Philosophical model and vision in